Computer Central is committed to protecting your online privacy.
Privacy practices and policies at www.computercentral.biz appear below, and apply solely to information collected from this website. Information covered here is as follows:
- Personally identifiable information that is collected from you through the www.computercentral.biz website, how your information is used, and limits on information sharing.
- Your options regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct inaccuracies or change your information at www.computercentral.biz.
- Security procedures used at www.computercentral.biz to protect your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The www.computercentral.biz site accesses and collects only information that you provide voluntarily via the site contact form and remote access link.
Your information is used only to serve you, and never is sold or rented to any other site or third party.
Computer Central occasionally contacts customers via email with information about our specials, new products or services, or changes in policies and procedures. Should you wish to opt out of this email information service, please let us know via the site contact form or by phone at 508-829-0000.
Your Options Regarding Use of Your Data
You may opt out of any and all future contact from us at any time. You can do this at your convenience using contact form on the site, or by calling us at 508-829-0000.
You also may review the data www.computercentral.biz collects from you, and you may do the following:
- Change or correct any of your data
- Have us delete your data, and
- Express any concerns you may have about the use of your data.
Please use the contact form on this site to request corrections or deletions, or to express concerns. You also may call us at 508-829-0000.
Computer Central takes security seriously. The protection of your personal information is a priority, and of utmost importance. The following processes protect your data:
- Whenever you submit information via the computercentral.biz website, your information automatically is protected with encryption software.
- Only Computer Central employees who need your information to perform a specific task (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to your personally identifiable information.
- The secure servers on which your personally identifiable information is stored are located in a safe and secure environment.
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to Computer Central via the contact form here at www.computercentral.biz, or call us at 508-829-0000.
Computer Central is Better Business Bureau Accredited with a BBB A+ rating.